03 October 2009

Autumn

Autumn is my favorite time of the year! If you ever come to Greenville or Travelers Rest, SC just take highway 25 to the North Carolina line and you will see what I mean. Beautiful Mountains everywhere and when the leaves do change it adds to the excitement. I also love picking out pumpkins with my daughter and decorating our yard with new fall flowers which my husband takes great pleasure in planting.





I am going to try my hand at baking and will start with pumpkin bread and sweet potato muffins. To me these foods are good warm foods for the autumn weather--what do you think?

Best

Tracy :)

7 comments:

Delwyn said...

Hi tracey

I loved the Mr Golightly book...is hat where you got your moniker from?

why don't you take some photos of that baking you plan to do...I'd love to see the results...

Happy days

Nancy M. said...

I would love to see the fall colors from there, I'll bet they're awesome!

Tracy Golightly-Garcia said...

Delwyn
My moniker is my maiden name. Growing up I was teased a lot due to my last name, but it was always nice to know I was different and it must be a name people liked. I will also take some pictures and post them as soon as I can.

Nancy
Thanks for your visit and yes the fall colors are beautiful if you see them at the right time.

Sarah Laurence said...

Yummy! I wish I could come and taste them in person to give my opinion. Great to see another post from you.

Barbara said...

I can just imagine how beautiful it is right now in the mountains if N.C is anything to compare by.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Pumpkin Bread simply IS autumn!!

Barbara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.