17 July 2010

Getting Back To Blogging

It has been almost three month since my last post and I must say, I have truly missed my blog and my blogging friends. Things are going very well for me--I have lost 100 pounds and I feel great!! I still have a long ways to go and next year I will be facing some plastic surgery. I have taken my daughter to the mall and could have stayed all day and never stopped walking. I can also wear my seat belt now. :)  I am not taking one thing for granted--I love life and I am at peace with so much!

I have several places, I will be visiting in the near future and will be writing on these great adventures. I will be sharing pictures of my garden with you and the beautiful sunflowers my husband planted for me.

Have a great week-end!

Best
Tracy :)

8 comments:

Sarah Laurence said...

Welcome back to blogging – you have been missed. Congratulations on losing 100 pounds!

Nancy M. said...

That is so awesome! I had been wondering how you were doing. I'm so glad you're enjoying life more now!

Erin Wallace said...

Congratulations on your weight loss! Just read your interview on moments and enjoyed it!

xo Erin

Joanna Jenkins said...

Stopping by from Moments of Perfect Clarity to say hi! Nice job on the interview. It was nice to meet you.
Cheers, jj

Bernie said...

So nice to meet you, I so enjoyed reading your interview.
Congratulations on your weight loss, I can only imagine how much better you must feel.....:-) Hugs

Barbara said...

Cannot believe that was 3 months that have gone by. On second thoughts though I lost ab out 2 months with husband unwell.
Glad you are back and will look forwar dto more photos of NC, a place I love.

Congratulations on your weight loss, that is some achievement and must be a great enouragement to you.

Bee said...

Tracy, I've had a rather idle summer of blogging myself, but I always find that blogging efforts are always hugely rewarding. Best wishes on a fresh new blog start.

Also: Well-Done on your weight loss. Wow; I'm so impressed. I know how hard it is to lose five pounds (which I am always attempting), never mind 100.

Barbara said...

Tracy you have done very well, congratulations.
Lyme Regis by the way I have not been to althoug I have been to most of the interestingplaces in the area. I wonder why you asked?